【开心一笑】双语笑话五则_(官网)厦门泛扬英语培训机构
厦门英语
当前位置:泛扬英语 > 英语角 >

【开心一笑】双语笑话五则

时间:2013-01-15 14:57 作者:泛扬英语 点击: 次

One or two 一还是二

Customer: Waiter, I’ve only got one piece of meat in my dish.
顾客: 服务员,我盘子里怎么只有一块肉?
Waiter: Just a moment, sir, and I’ll cut it in two.
服务员:先生,请稍候,我去把它切成两块。

 

I think that I’m a chicken 我想我是一只鸡

Psychiatrist: What’s your problem?
精神病医师:你哪里不舒服?
Patient: I think I’m a chicken.
病人:我认为我是一只鸡。
Psychiatrist: How long has this been going on?
精神病医师:这种情况从什么时候开始的?
Patient: Ever since I was an egg!
病人:从我还是一只蛋的时候。

 

Do remember not to smoke 千万记得别抽烟

A much worried patient walked into the doctor’s office asking for help:
一位忧心忡忡的病人,走进医生的诊疗室,他说:
“Doctor, I don’t know what to do. I accidentally drank a bottle of gasoline yesterday!”
“医生,怎么办?我昨天误喝下一瓶汽油!”
“Oh, Don’t worry! All you have to remember is not to smoke in the next few days!”
医生回答他说:“喔,没关系啦!记得这几天不要抽烟!”

 

Life after death 死后重生

“Do you believe in life after death?” the boss asked one of his employees.
你相信人死后仍有生命吗?“老板问他的一个员工。
“Yes, Sir.” the new recruit replied.
“是的,先生。“这个新员工回答说。
“Well, then, that makes everything just fine, the boss went on.” After you left early yesterday to go to your grandmother’s funeral, she stopped in to see you.
“哦,那么,这样说来一切就很正常了,“老板继续说,”昨天你提早下班去参加你奶奶的葬礼时,她过来看你了。“