新闻中心
课程体系
 
 
 
 
 
 
  英语角(English Corner) 所在位置:首页 > 新闻中心 > 英语角(English Corner)
【阅读时间】商务宴请之经典短语
[来源:互联网 ] [ 浏览点击:5 ] [ 发布时间:2012-03-11 ] [ 返回 ]

1.表明宴请意愿
I wonder if you are free tonight..
我想知道你今晚是否有空儿。
When would be convenient for you?
你何时方便?
I am calling to ask if you are free this afternoon..
我打电话来是想问问你今天下午有没有空儿。
Would you like to come to the party this evening?
你能来参加今天晚上的聚会吗?
Our president wants to have dinner with you while you’re here.
我们董事长想趁你在这里的时候请你吃晚饭。
We want to give a party for you. We hope you’ll be able to attend.
我们相为你举办一次宴会,希望你能台加。
If it’s convenient for you, we would like to hold a party.
如果你方便的话,我样想举办一次宴会。
May we have the honor of having you as our guest?
我们敬请你赏光做我们的佳宾好吗?
Please confirm your participation at your earliest convenience.
能否参加,请尽快告诉我们。
Please bring your wife to the party.
请携夫人莅临。
Please do accept our invitation.
请一定接受我们的邀请。
We’d be glad if you could come.
如果你能来我们会很高兴的。
We’d be delighted to see you at the banquet.
你若能出席宴会的话,我们会很高兴的。
We sincerely hope you can attend.
我们真诚期待你的光临。

2.席间客套话
The reception is in your honor.
\今天的招待会是特地为你们举行的。
This is to show our appreciation for your friendly cooperation.
这是为了感谢你们提供的合作。
I’m happy to host this dinner party in honor of our friends.
非常高兴能为朋友举办这次晚宴。
Dinner is ready.
饭菜已经准备好了。
Please to to the table.
请入席吧。
Please help yourself. 请随便用。
Make yourself at home.
Make yourself at home and eat the way you like best.
请随意,爱怎么吃就怎么吃吧。
This is entirely Chinese dish. 这是地道的中国菜。
Are you a vegetarian? 你吃素吗?
What kind of food do you prefer? 你喜欢哪一种菜?
Please help yourself to the cold dishes. 请吃点凉菜。
Will you please help yourself to some more chicken? 你再吃点鸡肉怎么样?
Eat it while it is hot. 请趁热吃。
Help yourselves to have more. 请再多吃一点点。

3.祝酒
Bottoms up! 干杯!
To your health! 祝你健康!
I’ll drink to that. 我要为此干杯。
To your health and success in business. 为你的身体健康、生意兴隆干杯。
I ask you to join me in drinking to the future success of our cooperation.
请你跟我一起举杯祝我们合作成功。
I propose a toast to your pleasant tour in China!
我提议,为你在中国的愉快旅行干一杯!
Drink to the future.
为未来干杯。
Let’s drink to our everlasting friendship. 为我们长久的友谊干杯。
Let me propose a toast to your success. 请允许我提议为你的成功干杯。
With great pleasure I ask you to toast the long-term cooperation between us.
我荣幸地请诸位为我们的长期合作干杯。

4.宾客致谢
It’s very kind of you to have invited me . 非常感谢你的盛情邀请。
We are much honored to be invited to this magnificent dinner.
我们非常荣幸能被邀请参加这个盛宴。
Thank you for your hospitality and your dinner. 感谢你们的盛情和晚宴。

 

首页  |  关于泛扬  |  课程体系  |  泛扬俱乐部  |  新闻中心  |  留学移民  |  课程预约  |  联系我们  |  网站地图  |  法律声明  |  友情链接
版权所有:厦门泛扬英语培训中心 备案号:闽ICP备06011123号-2
                 厦门市厦禾路935号华夏大酒店2楼(夏商百货旁)